Rum Chocolate Chip Nut Cookie
Warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies kicked up a notch won't let you down! Got a craving for chocolate chip cookies, but tired of the same old recipe. These chocolate chip cookie crunch bars are sure to satisfy.
1 cup of butter (room temperature)
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. molasses
1 tsp. imitation rum
1 -1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped pecans
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter, molasses, eggs, and rum in stand mixer.
Add the rest of the ingredients on low speed.
3. Drop spoonfuls onto baking sheet.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until brown.
Recipe is perfect for all levels of stand mixers.
- Find the top rated product.
- Read the reviews.
- Read Reviews