The KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer
- List Price: $499.00
- Avg. Starting: $419.00
Nothing get's it done like this for professional quality results.
KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer
Whether you’ve got big culinary dreams or a budding home chef, the KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer is just what you need to get professional cooking results. The KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer is specially designed for cooks who think big and have even bigger aspirations. Come on pat yourself on the back for a minute, you could be the “Next Cooking Hero” of our generation. But wait, before you accept your gustatory award, in your shiny new digs let’s get you through step one, buying the best stand mixer. A great cook knows how to bring delight to his or her audience. You can’t leave ‘em waiting for long, and with the KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer waiting is a thing of the past. This 6-quart stand mixer can easily act as an extra set of “manos” or hands in the kitchen.
- High powered 575 watt motor manufactured for commercial needs.
- The direct-drive and all-steel gear transmission sends obstinate power that ensures the machine will always deliver results in professional level.
- Mixes an outstanding 14 cups of flour in one batch,
- Whips eight loaves of tasty bread, a whopping 13 dozens of cookies or 8 pounds of mashed potato in one batch.
- Its soft start mixing feature helps contain ingredients within the area that they should be and prevent splatter.
- The sensor for electronic speed monitors the entire operation to maintain the accurate or precise speed. You can choose from one to ten mixing speed.
- Commercial-style motor protection featuring auto overload shut off.
Something to think about...
Some say that the mixer is noisy, but most owners of the stand mixer are happy with their purchase. There is also an issue regarding high electricity consumption. There are also some parts that are not dish washer safe but they are not that hard to wash anyway. You can just whip it clean and wipe it dry.
Although there are things that other owners complain about, there are owners that say otherwise. Sometimes it makes you think if you are using or discussing the same stand mixer at all. Perhaps the best way to know is to try the product yourself and make your own judgment or review.
Things you can do with your KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer
There are lots of things that you can do with your Professional 600 and the best thing about it is that you can do large quantities in single preparation - you can have ample time to relax or create something else.
You can make cookies, pie, meringue, dumplings, different meat fillings, and more - anything that will require mixing especially those with flour and in large amounts. You will never dare go back to the primitive way of preparing succulent meals, mouth watering pasta dishes, and delightful desserts.
If you will ask this reviewer to describe KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer, and the answer you will get is that it is a best friend that you can rely on especially during dinner emergencies.
What comes in the box
- All-metal 10-speed stand mixer with powerful 575-watt motor
- 6-quart stainless-steel mixing bowl; direct-drive transmission
- Electronic speed sensor; auto shut-off; Soft Start minimizes splatter
- Wire whip, burnished flat beater, spiral dough hook, and pouring shield included
- Measurements H: 16.5, W:11.3, D:14.6
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 11.3 x 16.5 inches ; 9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 31 pounds
|Dimensions (H x W x D in inches):||14.6 x 11.3 x 16.5|
|Weight (in lbs):||31|
|Tilt Locking Head:||Yes|
|Mixing Bowl Size (in Quarts):||6|
Where to get the best prices
- Find the top rated product.
- Read the reviews.
- Read Reviews